Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 16, 2011

Film II Finally Tekken




    I've researched a bit and stumbled upon a trailer that was for Tekken.

    Ah, the little nerd in me surfaced.

    I've played Tekken since I was younger, and I grew up with boys. Playing the game was fun and was a part of my childhood, so my disappointment was evident when the live action movie for Tekken was released. I had expected so much from the movie and , for me, it came up short.

    I was excited when I heard that they were doing a CGI version of Tekken for a full length movie, and will finally take on the characters from the game. Perhaps following the storylines they had in the games as well.

    There is a new character named Shin Kamiya.

    Here are some stills:








    Digital Frontier will be in charge of the whole production, with Dai Sato in charge of screenplay, and Youichi Mouri in charge of directing.

    Here is the trailer:

    Tekken: Blood Vengeance



    Coming in 2011.
    ---
    Krisan

Post Title

Film II Finally Tekken


Post URL

http://idephairstyles.blogspot.com/2011/05/film-ii-finally-tekken.html


Visit Idep Hairstyles for Daily Updated Idep Hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive